As we know from the Introduction to Mindful Living post in order to reach homeostasis and feel better in every way, we must be mindful of our bodies in a holistic manner.The ingredient’s of this chili provide
The entire process will take about an hour or so.
The ingredients of this chili provide-
- Nutritional Value
- Boosted Mood
- Higher Energy
- Clearer Sinus Passageway-& relief from congestion
Maybe a little sweat 😉
Vegan Chili Recipe
*Season to taste these are approximate measurements
I recommend organic ingredients because I support the sustainable and integral essence of organic agriculture.
Wholesome nutrional flavor. Noticeably spicy with delightful vegetables, satisfying beans, and comforting and delicious seasoning.
Table Spoon of Cold Pressed Olive Oil – ( Why cold pressed?)
TABLESPOON OF TACO SEASONING- Optional
2 TEASPOON CUMIN
CHILI POWDER- 1/4 CUP
2 TEASPOONS OF SALT
DASH BLACK PEPPER
TWO GREEN PEPPERS- Diced
ONE RED PEPPER- Diced
TWO JALEPENO PEPPER- 1 Sliced and 1 Diced
ONE MEDIUM ONION- Chopped
RED KIDNEY BEANS- 15 0z Can Drained
GARBANZON BEANS- 15 oz Can Drained
BLACK BEANS – 15 Oz Can Drained
WHOLE CRUSHED AND PEELED TOMATOES- 28 Oz Can, (add less tomato juice for thicker chili)
Add organic/ local pepper jack cheese for extra flavor and vegetarian option that is sustainable and community oriented.
1) Bring Large Pot to medium heat on oven with olive oil. Stir in and cook onion, taco seasoning, cumin, and salt to pot.
2) Once onion becomes tender add , celery, green peppers, red pepper, jalepéno peppers, chili powder, and garlic to the mix. Monitor progress continually.
3) After vegetables become thoroughly heated ( not yet softened) add the can of tomato and the 3 different cans of beans -make sure they’re drained.
4) Bring ingredients to a rolling boil and after this temperature is reached, reduce heat to a simmer.
5) Cook for 45 Minutes with Lid on Pot.
6) Optional-Either add cheese, or enjoy with Blue Corn Tortilla chips for added substance.
7) Enjoy 🙂
Thank you for reading,
I hope your meal making is fun, interesting, and enlightening! Be mindful of how the meal makes your body feel and stretch, walk, or dance to aid and ease the digestion process.
If you have anything to add… visit the Reach out page!
If you are interested in the writer– This is me 😉
For more behind the scenes– @joyfullymindful